[OM] Reverse developed BW

Subject: [OM] Reverse developed BW
From: "Vem Då" <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 13:24:17 GMT
Hello everybody!

I have about 15 metres Tri-X 400 left in my film loader. As I don't have enough spare time to develop and copy my own BW:s anylonger, I'm looking for some way to use the film. To get the lab to make good BW copies is nearly impossible, so I'd like to ask the list the following:

Has anyone got expreience in reversed devoloping, so that I get BW E6:s.

Can an ordinary lab do this reversed process?

How about the results?

Any tips or recommendations regarding scenery, highlights, shadows, exposuring, shooting people, etc.

If you have any links to photos taken using this technique, please post'em!

Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated.

Best from Sweden
Tobias Andersson.