Re: [OM] Re: E6 module for flatbed scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: E6 module for flatbed scanner
From: Hugh Turnbull <h_turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:37:52 -0700
I have the same HP scanner and device for copying slides and it will not work on
scanners that are not specifically made for it.  The HP 6200C has a special
mirror
assembly built under the glass meant for the slide copier.  Not only will the
copier
fail to work on other scanners without this assembly, it won't work on the HP
unless
it is put in the correct position on the glass.

    If your scanner did not come with this device, it will not work on your
scanner.

    Hugh Turnbull