[OM] HOYA HMC Zoom & Macro 70-210mm 1:3.8 062

Subject: [OM] HOYA HMC Zoom & Macro 70-210mm 1:3.8 062
From: Eirwyn Davies <Davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 99 20:29:50 +0100 ( + )
I'm a relative amateur at photography but have recently been 'lucky' enough to
come into possession of an OM-1 which I've subsequently had serviced.

With the body came a Zuiko Auto-Zoom 35-70mm  1:3.5-4.5.  Also a HOYA HMC Zoom
& Macro 70-210mm  1:3.8   062.  This last one looks simple enough and I have
used it both for zoom and macro purposes.  The switching from zoom to macro,
however, is a little stiff and difficult.  Is there a special way of doing it?
Does this piece of equipment deserve an instruction booklet?  There seems to be
plenty of info around on HOYA filters but next to nothing on HOYA lens.

Comments welcomed.

Eirwyn