RE: EPA regs was [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem

Subject: RE: EPA regs was [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem
From: Smoliga Nick Contr AEDC/SVT <Nick.Smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:41:16 -0500
Self-appointed "elite's" (formerly kings, czars, etc., currently various
advocates of "saving" -- the environment, children, fuzzy animals, etc ---
and "rights") always know what's best for the other guy, and construct
rationales to justify their control of everybody else. That's what the
framers of the Constitution wanted to avoid by a limited Government. Read
the 10th Amendment. Vote according to your belief's, a nation gets the kind
of government it deserves. There are no free lunches. What the government
gives to one, it must take from another, less a healthy cut for those who
operate the government apparatus. Do you believe that any government will
ever "whither away" once it's done its "job"?

Nick Smoliga
smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SvT TF12 - Investment Projects
931.454.6947