Re: [OM] Flash photos with OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash photos with OM4T
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:07:00 -0700
>There is no shadow cast by the left side of my wife's face and hairline or
>her left shoulder.

Was there some window light on the left side?
Maybe it acted as a fill and eliminated the shadow on that side.
Having the subject so close to the background the window light
may have been blocked from reaching the other side of the subject.
At that distance I would expect a strong shadow with camera mounted flash.
Was your subject farther away from the background in the Leica shots?