Re: [OM] Phoney OM-4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Phoney OM-4T
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:51:06 -0400
This can be  difficult to do.   The most obvious parts of the camera that
should be titanium are the top, bottom & trim  plate behind the shutter
speed dial.  The top & bottom are easiest to change, the trim plate is more
difficult (and overlooked, perhaps) Since only black 4/4Ts would be
involved, that may be the one that gives its identity  away.
This black trim plate should have that crinkly look and not the flat black
finish of painted brass.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714