Re: [OM] OM Photos Published

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Photos Published
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:14:35 +0200
In a message dated 99-09-12 07:23:20 EDT, Denton write:
> I'm very pleased to say that five of my photos of the Brooklyn Bridge,
four taken with OM equipment, have been published in a book entitled 'The
Creation of Bridges', by David Bennett. One of the photos was also chosen
for the  cover.

Hi Denton,
congratulations
some times ago you were searching for books of "great Photographers"...
so now you are "in the list"...
By the way are those pictures related to those on your site ?
regards
marc