Re: [OM] ....personalising your OM...

Subject: Re: [OM] ....personalising your OM...
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:08:23 -0700
<<I've always thought it was because a black body would reflect less light
and was less likely to appear in some reflection when doing still lifes,
etc.  Might be some other reason?  Gregg>>

I was told years ago that black bodies were the professional ones because
they did
not reflect and were less likely to draw the attention of animals in the
wild.
I never quite bought that idea but I did hear of people putting black tape
over the crome for the same reason.

Charlie L.