Re: [OM] OM Manuals

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Manuals
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 08:52:08
At 11:23 PM 9/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Olympus may wait till they have a lot of orders for a certain manual, then
>make the copies up in quantity.   Delay can be as much as 3 months.  In that
>time many people will figure out all the camera functions anyway.

I have owned my OM-1 for, jeez, over 5 years now, and I just recently
figured out that the depth of field preview button is different than the
lens release button (thought you had to press both buttons to remove the
lens). I also just recently learned how to do double exposures with the
camera, and how the mirror lockup works. All of this after receiving the
owners manual.

I guess I'm a little slow about some things..... :)

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright