Re: [OM] help! Re: Mailing List (fwd)

From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:35:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Giles wrote:
:
:Psssst Doris, he wasn't talking about you, he was welcoming Jenna, a new
subscriber
:from Scotland.
:
:Giles
:
:*- DORIS FANG -* wrote:
:
:> > She uns*ubscribed after only a week or so.
:>   Huh ? Pssssssst...look in the archives, Giles...been here, doing that...
:>                                  *= Doris Fang =*
:> > lclark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
:> > > With so winning an introduction I think you will find yourself treated
:> > > like the Sweetheart of Sigma Chi. You appear to have grasped already the
:> > > inherent truth in Doris' marvellous "Carpe Photon."
:> > > Welcome!
:> > > les clark

So Doris is the only female listmember?
BTW, Giles, what is the "*" doing? Whenever you type "susbcribe" or
"unsubscribe," the asterix manages to get in.... Most odd.
Finally dropped off my roll of astro photos at the local lab. Geez,
costing me 5 times as much. I specified they were astro, and explicitly
asked for no corrections. Let's see if they stand up to their end of the
bargain. I'll check for Zuiko too ;-)

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"I need perfection / Some twisted selection / That tangles me / And keeps
me alive / .... "                                       --INXS