RE: [OM] B&W C-41 Films

Subject: RE: [OM] B&W C-41 Films
From: "Riek,Chris" <criek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 08:45:16 -0400
I shot a roll of this out of curiosity, and was rather under impressed.
The pictures came out OK, good exposure, nice detail, etc. What I
didn't like was that each picture came out with a different hue. Some
were straight black and white, but all of the others were shades of
red, blue, green, yellow, brown. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking
crayola colors, and you may not even be able to tell if you only look
at one picture. But when you have a bunch of pictures, it looks like a
rainbow. Did anyone else have this problem, or was it just my shop?
-Chris Riek
Foxboro, MA