[OM] Bargain Zuiko 500/8 reflex

Subject: [OM] Bargain Zuiko 500/8 reflex
From: Dylan Sutton <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 17:42:55 +1000
Hi All,
I seem to have managed to pick up a Zuiko 500/8 reflex in good nick for A$155
(on the local ebay copy). Is this good value?;-) [Skip Williams' page lists the
ebay average at US$444, more than 4 times what I'm paying:-] The seller assures
me it even comes with 10 months warranty from the local Olympus authorised
service representatives. I really shouldn't gloat before I'm actually holding
the goods in my hand...I don't get to collect my new toy until thursday night -
I hope it's all I'm expecting!
Dylan