Re: [OM] exposure for star photos and neg scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] exposure for star photos and neg scanning
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I've spent the last two days--err, nights--taking various shots,
from 30secs up to 5 hours.... Hope I get at least one keeper.
Re. orange mask: does anyone know if there is an add-on accessory to do
the same if software doesn't have it? If no, no big deal; one more roll
left before I go chrome :-)

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"Step by step / Easy and slow / On the stairway to heaven / What a way to
go / ... "                                              --Def Leppard