Re: [OM] 35/2.8 PC Shift and Panoramics

Subject: Re: [OM] 35/2.8 PC Shift and Panoramics
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 12:10:22 +0000
At 15:06 9/3/99 , Paul Farrar wrote:

>One advantage of a shift lens panorama is that you can put the same things
>in several places, like posing the kids in each segment, or showing your
>"three" new cars in the driveway.

Sorta like the "Pizza Run" done with the swing lens cameras in photos of
large groups . . . one guy on the far side (I think left from the camera
view) would wait until the lens was in the middle, then run around behind
the group to get on the other end in time (hopefully).  If successful the
person would be in two places in the same photo.

-- John