Re: Sv: [OM] New List Member Introduction

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] New List Member Introduction
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 16:10:14 -0700
At 11:15 PM 02-09-99 +0200, "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The only OM lens that I have ever seen get a poor rating in a test was the
>200/4 (In a British magazine some years ago).
>Let's hear what you think of it.

Gary's lens test data at:

http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

tells me that this is by no means an inferior lens. I have an MC version
and I am exceptionally pleased with the slides I have taken with the lens.
I also have some Leica M lenses of slightly shorter focal length as well as
a Leitz slide projector. So far my 200 / 4 and Leica lens slides are
batting head to head in the same visual appeal league.

jh