[OM] Help, it's happening again, the Zuikies are taking over, help....

Subject: [OM] Help, it's happening again, the Zuikies are taking over, help....
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:55:54 +0200
<Enter Olaf>
Help... they're here again, heeeeelp, the infamous undergods known as
Zuikies are descending from the mountain Olympus to make their way into my
brain, heeelp, aarghhh, they're taking over...

Too late: zuikoholism is once more trying to get the hold of me, and I'm now
about to be possessed by the Zuikies. I feel them coming, big hordes of
them, they're coming, heeeeellpp!!! No escape, and no cure, I'm beyond the
point where donating all my Zuikos to other list members would have helped,
too late, I feel they're nearing fast now, I feel they are...

Eeeerrraaagghhhhhhh, the... Zuikies... are... taking... over...
bye....bye........<gasp>
<Exit Olaf>

<Enter Zuikies>
Hahaha, now it's us who have full control over Olaf! Another one has fallen
victim to our wrath. More, more is all we need. The recent addition of our
powerful brother Mr. 100/2 has gotten us satisfied for a week, but we keep
on lurking in the veils of darkness, yearning for more, more.

More, more, we can't be satisfied, our hunger is too strong, and now that
Olaf is going to Paris all of next week we demand him to ask for good stores
to check out some of our beloved family members. More, more, more, our
family can not be big enough, and we have been doing too long without seeing
our nephew 500/8. We're groing stronger by the minute, and we must have
more, more, more! Buuuuuuuyy the 500/8, buuuuuuuuuyy the 500/8, buuuuuy it
now, do it, do it, then buuuuuy that second 4Ti, do it now, do it now, do
it! Never worry about the money, that's what mortgages are for, buuuuuuuuuy,
buyyyy, reunite us with the 24/3.5 shift, buuuuuuuy, make the family
stronger than ever by buying the 600/6.5 and the 35-80/2.8, BUUUUUUYYYYYYYY,
do it, do it now, BUUUUUYYYYY!!!!
<Exit Zuikies>

<Re-enter Olaf>
Aaargh, a bad dream just happened to me, and I'm left with a numb feeling in
my head, I feel drained, where's the nearest camera store? Where are some
good stores in Paris? Where is my AmEx???

Arrrrrrghhh, what is happening, hellppppppp!!!
<Exit Olaf>

Uncurably your's, the now possessed Mystery Madman,
Olaf