[OM] Kiron 70-150/4.0 One-Touch Macro Zoom

Subject: [OM] Kiron 70-150/4.0 One-Touch Macro Zoom
From: Maduro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:42:32 -0400
I have long tried to get a specs sheet on this and other Kirons (I also have
a 28mm f/2.0), but without success.  I have compared the zoom's negatives
with my Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 and 135mm f/2.8 and really could not detect
differences.  I am still impressed by the Kiron's quality multi-coating and
sharpness on stopdowns from f/5.6 and greater.

Compared to my humongous Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f/3.5, the Kiron 70-150 is
about half the volume and way much lighter.  In fact, the Kiron zoom is
maybe a half inch longer than the Zuiko 135mm f/2.8 and has the same, if not
smaller, diameter, and only a bit heavier!  My hands are a tad small, yet my
palm almost covers the length of the Kiron zoom.