Re: [OM] ...rechargeables... -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] ...rechargeables... -Reply
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:37:12 -0400

Tom Trottier wrote:

I'd love to hear the explaination of how to recharge the alkalines
safely.  We go through AA batteries around here like they were free.
I've tried the rechargable ones with limited success - they quickly quit
charging.  I have an almost unlimited supply of used batteries as my
wife uses them in pacemaker testing - use once and throw them away.

Gregg