Re: [OM] cameradirect.com

Subject: Re: [OM] cameradirect.com
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:17:33 PDT
Yes, John. I received it on both accounts I have subsribed to the Olympus list. Looks like this is where they got us from.

Gary Edwards

From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] cameradirect.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:48:35 -0700

I recently found myself on this mailing list from cameradirect.com having
received a message saying that someone had forwarded my name and address
thinking that I might be interested.

Is anyone else on the list receiving these unsolicited messages? Shown
below are the first few lines of this morning's message.

        Camera Direct - http://www.cameradirect.com

        Below are the new lots posted since the last newsletter:

        Once in a lifetime deal.
        Just Posted Today!
        Item: Contax G2 system w/lenses & flash
        Opening Bid: $1,700.00
        Closes: Saturday, September 11, 1999 / 01:00 PM
        http://auction.cameradirect.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=162

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC, Canada