Re: [OM] ...rechargeables...

Subject: Re: [OM] ...rechargeables...
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:10:43 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 28 Aug 1999, Bob Sull wrote:

:Acer Victoria wrote:
:
:> If you have charger that can cycle, so much the better (discharges and
:> recharges the batts).
:
:Theses chargers are marketed at "Charger/Conditioners".  This is what I
:meant by "used properly".....
:
:> Hmm, anything like the Sony InfoLithiums available in these sizes?
:
:What is a Sony InfoLithium?  Is it a Lithium Ion cell?

Yup, available on the Sony camcorders for a year now, I think. No memory,
minute-by-minute charge remaining display in viewfinder updated each time
power use changes (standby, rec, light on, nightshot, steadyshot, LCD
on, etc). Quick charge (to 90%) I believe in 15mins, and then trickle
charge from there to maz capacity.
Too much to ask for cameras, granted, but I was curious if LiIons come in
regular sizes too.

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
goosnargh