Re: [OM] Patiently waiting

Subject: Re: [OM] Patiently waiting
From: "Glen Lowry" <lowry@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:24:41 -0700
Elmer,

I like Domke--both for straps and  bags.  Domke call their straps "the
gripper" (or something thereabouts) for the rubber strip that grip one
shoulder.  It comes in a variety of styles--detachable or not, plus various
colours and widths. And each one comes with little leather triangles which
fit between the metal rings on the strap and the body to prevent brassing.
(I'm pretty sure both Henry's and Alt sell "the gripper").

Have fun w/ your new toy/weapon/tool.
Glen Lowry