RE: [OM] New Elitechrome in UK

Subject: RE: [OM] New Elitechrome in UK
From: "Alex Hughes" <Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:45:30 +0100

Ross,

Practical Photography in the UK did a recent film test that included both of the
films you've mentioned: The results were along the lines of the fact that the
EliteChromes colours were richer (almost over the top) whereas the EktaChrome
was better balanced.
If memory serves me the Elite scored 8/10 and Ekta scored 9/10 but I can't be
sure.

Alex Hughes

Has anyone compared Elitechrome 100 Extra Colour with the pro version
(E100VS) regarding overall quality and colour bias?  There is a big
difference in price between the two in Australia.

I have read that with Kodachrome 64, the amateur and pro versions are
identical emulsions, and differ only in that the pro version is "matured"
and released at the right time to provide better colour and speed
consistency batch to batch.  I wonder if it's the same with Elitechrome and
E100VS.

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.