Re: [OM] help! Re: Mailing List (fwd)

From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:52:02 +0000
Welcome.

Pipe band Competition eh, would that put you on the same island as myself or in
Scotland?

I love watching the competitions on TV.

There is a web site called the Unofficial Olympus Gallery -

http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

where many people on this list submit some of their work for viewing.  It is
well
worth a look but unfortunately the server was recently fried by a lightning
strike
but it should be up again shortly.

Another thing which might be of interest is an activity in September,
on the 21st, which has been dubbed ADITL - A Day In The Life - where those
interested take a photo of something then the results are collected in on place
for
viewing and possibly comment.  It is not meant to be competitive.  The results
of
the last one are here -

http://www.whitneygallery.com/olympus

Giles