Re: [OM] Lens eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens eBay
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:56:43 -0400
No still no takers on the 40/2.  It's a great deal at $350 though

I think that this is a bad time for sales. I've noticed items selling for substantially less over the last 2 weeks on EBay. I'll probably wait until after the summer vacations and post my items on Ebay in mid September.

PS Thanks for the data point. I'll put it into the spreadsheet. FYI - There's been a 35-80/2.8 at KEH for the past 2 weeks at $919, which I thought was an OK price.

Skip