Re: [OM] Tilt & shift bellows [was: never produced goodies?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Tilt & shift bellows [was: never produced goodies?]
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:31:01 EDT
I've always wanted a tilt & shift lens for my Oly bodies. I have the 35
shift, which is fine for architectural, but want something more like the
C*non TS 45 and 90mm offerings. The problem with the Zuiko shift lens are
that they won't focus to infinity if mounted on a bellows.  Also the lens has
to have sufficient coverage for shifting. I've been scouring pawn shops for
broken 2 1/4 cameras that I could cannibalize the lens off of. The nicest
solution would be the 45mm Super Angulon I suppose. Anybody have one I could
play with <g>.

Warren