Re: [OM] ...zuiko 90 f/2...

Subject: Re: [OM] ...zuiko 90 f/2...
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:40:13 -0700
At 11:36 PM 13-08-99 +0800, you wrote:

dear all,

appreciate if any zuikoholics could describe his/her direct experiences with this hearsay fantabulous lens.... dreaming of owning one for a long time now....

having difficulty getting a brand new one here in sunny (and very humid) Singapore...

any suggestions on how to get one ?

cos I posted a message to seek out Oly users here on "asiaphoto.com" and very disappointingly got no (almost) reply at all.....! sob... sob.....

that was how I found this list ..... much to my gladness....

;-)

TMLee, Singapore

<<<<

Check out

http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

for details on various lens' tests including one on the 90 / 2

jh
<thismessagewasdeliveredviatheolympusmailinglist> <forquestions,mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <webpage:http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html>