[OM] ...MC and non-Mc lenses...

Subject: [OM] ...MC and non-Mc lenses...
From: "claire" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:38:17 +0800
dear Giles, thanks for the reply... appreciate it .... sorry for using the
wrong address... didn't know... I hope this message is being sent correctly..
yah ?

ps, yes I do want to know how to tell SC and MC apart .. other than the obvious
"MC" engraved on the front of the lens... someone was even explaining that the
MC marking was eventually dropped after a while cos all lenses were MC
anyway....

some more questions...

I've seen some Zuikos  that have this silver coloured rim..... they also look
ancient... what's the story ?

and also the coatings on the front glass... why are they different  in colour
amongst the Zuiko family of lenses ? are some colours 'better' than others ?

and how do U use a Varimagnifier , ie how do U ensure correct focus  ? I wear
glasses ....