Re: [OM] Photo Deluxe was Re: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Deluxe was Re: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 23:13:37 -0700
Acer Victoria wrote:

> Thanks, Charles. I'll try it. (neither "save as" nor "save" worked.)

Try opening "File", then "Send to", then "File Format".  You will be
given a full menu of export formats, and you will circumvent the hokey
series of pictograms on the toolbars.

I use this progam on my computer at home because it has everything you
need for editing web images, and with only 48MB of memory it loads and
runs faster than Photoshop 4.  I especially appreciate "perspective
control" and "free rotate", and the price---free with a $99. desktop
scanner.

Morgan Sparks