[OM] FS part 1

Subject: [OM] FS part 1
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 18:55:42 -0700
Zuiks;

Here is a list of a few items I need to sell.  Contact me off-list, of
course, if interested.  There will be more stuff soon.

George

***********************************
Olympus/Zuiko clearance sale - Part 1

 "Cause I need the bucks"

All lenses include front and rear caps, though a couple are generics.

Aperture stop-down and focus work fine on all lenses.

All lenses cleaned with ROR, so you can subtract a stop or so from their
F/#s :>)

Prices do not include shipping.

(1) H.Zuiko 24/2.8 Condition: Glass 9+, body 8 $150.00
Yes, it's single coated, but the glass is like new.
This lens is very sharp. I've printed 16x20s from it that look great.
The body shows wear on aper ring and flange, but not too bad.
There is a very very small amount of play at the flange.

(2) S.Zuiko 100-200/5 Condition: Glass 10- Body 9+ $150
This is a beautiful MC example of this lens. Practically no wear at all
on the body and the glass is pristine.  The lighthouse photo on my
gallery site was taken with this lens at hyperfocus and the 16x20
prints look great and have become best sellers. The lens has very good
contrast and seems a lot better to me than Gary's tests would lead one
to expect. The lens does have a bit of zoom creep, from ~170 to 200.

(3) MC Zuiko 50/1.4  Condition: Glass 9, body 9- $60
This lens shows just a bit of wear on the aperture ring and there's a
SSN
carved just above the ring. Other than that ... body is great. Glass is
great also except for 1 tiny piece of something inside near rear element
and one tiny speck between elements 1 and 2 I think.

(4) S.Zuiko 35-70/3.5-4.8 Condition: Brand New. $75
Anybody want this before I get $100 or so for it on eBay?

(5) Olympus 10 meter Relay cord for motor drives. 9+ in box w/inst. $75

Other stuff:

(6) Bogen 3055 ball head w/quick release. Condition: 9. $25.00

(7) Slik 450G small but sturdy tripod. $15
Gets only about 30" high. One leg section is missing the rubber foot.

(8) Hanimex "Computer Bounce Flash" w/instructions. Works fine. GN=30
$25
I think I have a color filter set for this too.

(9) Case for OM-10 New in box. $10

For Mamiya 645: (Just in case)
(10) Vivitar 2X Auto Teleconverter Condition Glass 9-, Body 9+ $150
I thought the glass was 10, but on final inspection, I see a strange
thing. Looks to be on the back of the first or front of the 2nd element.
There's an area in the center that's clearer than the glass further out.
But it's not fungus, rather it looks like the coating has worn off the
center. I've used this lens a lot and never noticed that. Don't recall
any affect on photos. I lowered the price because of this.