Re: [OM] Waiting On IS-3!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Waiting On IS-3!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:03:08 -0400
If you're still looking for a G40 this one is still in the window at
Ferrante-Dege. Until yesterday I had never bought anything of
significant price in there.  Yesterday, however, I bought an OM-2n and
50mm f/1.4 (needs some repair) for $100 when the asking price was
$149.95.  So, they will deal.  Hope this helps.