[OM] re:(OM)Scanner volunteers

Subject: [OM] re:(OM)Scanner volunteers
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:10:31 -0700
<This is a list of scanner volunteers for ADITL2.  I have included any
<pertinent comments they have made.  I haven't had any luck finding more
<names from the archives.
<
<Thanks everyone.  Gregg Iverson

   I'd be happy to scan for those interested, but you would have to ask
George if I have a clue as to what I am doing as far as scanning goes.
I can do prints, negs or slides.  I have a "Genius ColorPage-Vivid Pro
II+/ Film"  I think it is a basic no name brand but I've been happy so
far.  Its max. optical performance is 600x1200 defaults to 600 dpi for
slides and negs.  I also use Paint Shop Pro and am happy with it as
well.

--
Mike Butler
Chief Mechanic / Engineer