[OM] Re: precision of metering dial 2S, 4 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: precision of metering dial 2S, 4 Ti
From: Hertz-Eichenrode <hertz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 15:34:51 +0200
Hans, Tim, Emil and Warren,
thanks very much for your helpful input. I learn that there is no other
cure but to learn about and accept the characteristics of the tool and
deal with them. The behaviour of the metering-system of the 4 Ti is
predictable, and this kind of exactness has to be (and is) enough (but
funny for me it stays that my OM4 Ti requires more attention
to interpretation of the "messages" from the different measuring-modes
than the 2 S...).
Very best regards
Hans-Juergen Hertz-Eichenrode
c/o European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)