Re: scanner people was Re: [OM] ADITL2

Subject: Re: scanner people was Re: [OM] ADITL2
From: Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 01:59:03 EDT
Dear All--

I would be willing to help scan photos also, although I did not participate
in ADITL1, and so am not up on the scanning specs/protocols agreed upon.
Please make sure I get proper directions so that I'll timely submit
proper-sized files.

Equipment is a UMAX Astra 1200S flatbed and Nikon Coolscan (the old original)
working off of a comparitively ancient Mac Performa 577 (33MHz '040 w/ FPU
added by changing out the original 68LC040) with max RAM (36MB--woo wooo!!!).
 It'll handle the work, but boy can it be slow!  The Nikon's not bad, but I
don't know if people want to trust original slides/negs to the mails.

Best mailing address is as follows:

Tom Moynihan
P. O. Box 224092
Dallas, TX   75222-4092