[OM] Check out ?Romancing the Rare Earths?, A History of ?The Enhancing

Subject: [OM] Check out ?Romancing the Rare Earths?, A History of ?The Enhancing Filter?®
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 20:57:08 EDT
 <A HREF="http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/mf/filters.html";>Click here:
?Romancing the Rare Earths?, A History of ?The Enhancing Filter?®</A>
Some time ago, the question was raised on this list about the enhancing
filter. I mentioned at that time that I had met the inventor and gone to his
home to purchase the two filters I have had for many years. On the Rollei
list, I came across this site.http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/mf/index.html .
The above is a hyperlink to the site and the original article by Mr. Ross.
Hope someone is still interested as he discusses it and explains many
esoteric things about this filter.
Best wishes to the new owner of the enhancing filter. As I said at the time,
it is a moneymaker and and unbelievable performer.
Roger
robinsnestphotography.com