Re: [OM] OM in Encarta 99!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM in Encarta 99!!!
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 18:28:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, W. J. Liles wrote:

> > seat since there's no ahead-view, no steering, etc. It must take a lot of
> > discipline and co-operation to even get rolling <G>
>
> You'd be surprised what a well co-ordinated pair can do, however, "if
> you ain't the lead dog the view never changes."> W. J. Liles

    You do have to really acquire a somatic awareness of the other
person. This takes practice, crashes,  practice, more crashes, more
practice. In the end, it reminds me a lot of canoeing (another Fang
passion) with another person. This awareness has its rewards, trust me. My
SO is tall enough to easily see over my shoulders, and thankfully, provide
much needed horsepower and too much needless advice...;-)

                                  *= Doris Fang =*