[OM] OM] OT - Titanium

Subject: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:13:06 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/99 11:30:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx spoketh:

<< Titanium does not dissolve in water (nill corrosion after 1 year in 600
degree
 water ...must be super heated!!). H >>

I used to rep for the largest manufacturer of titanium eyewear in Japan
(Charmant Eyewear) for ten years. One of my best-received sales promos was to
place an aquarium in the optical shop with my frames featured as the "ocean
bottom scenery". Great way to demonstrate the lack of corrosion!
Ti made me a lot of money during the 80's....guess i should buy a OM4T to
commemorate that fact, but I'm rather attached to my old OM4.
Susan