[OM] Reluctant Sale of Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Reluctant Sale of Zuiko
From: "David in Perth" <quokka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:32:41 +0800
I finally did it. Failing eyesight has forced me to buy autofocus. A Minolta
7000(After a failed attempt with Pentax). I actually like the Pentax but the
viewfinder was just TOO dark. But that is another story.

--

Zuiko 200 mm f4 (Original caps)      $350.

--

Zuiko135 mm f3.5 (Original caps)   $100.

Obviously used, but clean optically. Nice lens.

--

Olympus T20 Flash in its original pouch, WITH instruction book. $80

--

Tamron 300 mm f5.6 (SP) with Olympus mount $150

I will throw in a free 75-150 Tamron with this. With mount, Olympus or Canon
FD if you like. The lens has a BIG dent in the front but is optically OK.
And the Macro isn't that bad.

--

Olympus OM2sp Body. The meter is stuffed.  Takes great pictures. But sunny
f16 applies. Needs a new circuit board (Probably). If you have a shitty but

I am open to offers. But please, over $50 at least. Discounts for multiple
buying will apply. :)

I would prefer Australian buyers for obvious reasons. And no need to
despair. I am hanging on to some stuff. I haven't forsaken Olympus
completely.