[OM] OM-4ti missing from product lineup

Subject: [OM] OM-4ti missing from product lineup
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 06:22:13 -0400
I sent the following note to Oly Japan on July 26:

I was viewing the Olympus Japan web site this morning and was interested
to see if there were any product differences between Olympus America and
Olympus Japan.  I was very surprised to see the the Olympus Japan site
does not list the OM-4ti under cameras.  The OM-3ti is the last item
shown.  I sincerely hope this is a simple error.

please see:   http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Camera/camera2E.html

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA

and finally got the following response August 5:

Dear Sir

We would like to apologize for not being able to give you a prompt
reply. The web site of Olympus Optical co., ltd. is waiting to be
revised, and information about OM4Ti in English will be available in a
short while. Your patience will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very
much for your indicating the point.

Sincerely Yours,

Public Relations Department,
Olympus Optical co.,ltd.