[OM] OM-4T 1 degree spot meter

Subject: [OM] OM-4T 1 degree spot meter
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:55:31 -0400
First, a confession.  I have succumbed to the lure and lust of large format
photography with the acquisition of a used but not abused Horseman 450 4x5
(5x4?) view camera.  A marvelous instrument, well made and sturdy, with
smooth geared movements.  Weighs a bunch though!  I also bought a 5 degree
spot attachment for my Minolta IV meter but find it is still too wide an
angle of view for critical measurement.  So......
Which focal length lens, in concert with an OM-4T, would provide the right
angle of view to give a 1 degree spot measurement?

John P