[OM] OM 2n package for sale

Subject: [OM] OM 2n package for sale
From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:24:26 -0500
Here again my OM2n PACKAGE for sale:
Items are NOT sold separately.  I don't have the time to negotiate and ship
everything individually and don't want to sit on a few "left-over" items.

I have sold a number of items via this list before and never had any
complaints.  Last item I sold in June was my 4.5/300mm Zuiko to a list
member in Australia.

PACKAGE============>
OM2n (chrome) EX+ condition w/ 1.8/50mm Zuiko and metal lens hood, caps

OM Zuiko 3.5/28mm, with rubber WA hood and caps

OM Zuiko 3.5/50 mm Macro, EX +, caps

OM Winder II in original box, instr. book., condition EX++

OM Remote cord for winder (3m), like new in box.

OM external battery pack for winder, like new

OM manual extension tube 7mm, EX + in velvet-lined box

OM auto extension tube, 25mm, EX+

T20 flash with pouch (EX+), flash extender, and 3rd party autocord

OM Lens Handbook, 1986 edition, like new

OM2n flash shoe, new in box
Items NOT SOLD SEPARATELY

==> ALL FOR US $ 800 + $25 (shipping US) or $55 (shipping abroad)

Payment by Postal Money order or cashier's check
Contact me directly at:  Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx