Re: [OM] ADITL2

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 08:25:45 -0700
All ADITL Zuikers:  Please be sure to read the 3rd response below (to
John).

Joey;

You got it!

Joey Richards wrote:

> I'm new, having joined the list just as the first ADITL came online.
> Idea is just everyone takes picture on the 15th (using OM eq) and sends
> in a scan?
>
> Sounds cool...

Paul;

Note the dates: 15th for the shoot, 31 deadline to submit.

>Aug 31, 50mm's at 10 paces...
>
>Sounds good to me
>
>Paul Schings

John;

Yes, that's an idea I considered and it is a good one.  I thought
perhaps another month and a half or more was too long to wait?

**But** perhaps quarterly is the perfect way to go?

**Also** I got to thinkin that perhaps 2 weeks is not enuf time for
everyone to get scanned and submitted?

**So**  I'd like to request that those who may participate in ADITL
e-mail me **off-line** with their opinions on the above 2 questions.

Thanks

George

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx