Re: [OM] ADITL--who's who?

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL--who's who?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 00:24:38 +0000
At 02:46 8/2/99 , Charlie L. wrote:
>And when is the next one?

I was thinking about proposing the Equinox in late September for ADITL II
(it was not referred to as the Autumnal as it will be the Vernal "Down Under").

Following the Solstice and Equinox could make it a quarterly event.
Considering the lag time for developing, scanning and forwarding JPEGs
around, I think monthly would be too much.

However, I think George Anderson needs to weigh in on whether he wants to
sponsor a second one on his site along with all the scanning volunteers.

I'm game for a second one.  The weather here has been lousy with too much
heat haze and the shutter release finger is getting itchy.

-- John