RE: [OM] 28-85 zoom lens for olympus

Subject: RE: [OM] 28-85 zoom lens for olympus
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 11:21:40 -0500
Ralf,

Take a look at the Tokina AT-X 28-85 f/3.5-f/4.5

I have used one for over 10 years, and can attest to its ruggedness. I
understand it to be a sharp lens, but I have not really tested its limits
with enlargements and can't really comment on it with any authority. You
should be able to find a used one for well under $100 U.S. I have seen them
sell for $75 to $85 on eBay.

Chip