[OM] Details of BIG Pen F/FT collection online

Subject: [OM] Details of BIG Pen F/FT collection online
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:54:33 -0400
I have contacted the seller of the large Pen F/FT collection that was
advertised on photo.net.  He has 3 bodies, 19 lenses (!), and lots of
accessories (including one of the scarce 400mm Pen lenses).  And this is
after having 2 bodies and 3 lenses stolen.  Unfortunately, he is a bit
naive about selling such a sizable collection, and wants the sum of retail
pricing for all the items (>$7,000).  Most purchasers of such a collection
will have to have a substantial discount so that they can recoup some of
their outlay via resales; and paying retail for most of the items doesn't
fit with that mentality.  I think he will have to accept less, but only
time will tell.

FYI, I obtained permission to post his list, it is at
http://www.skipwilliams.com/OM/penft.doc.  Interesting reading.

Skip