[OM] [OT] Shuttle groundtrack

Subject: [OM] [OT] Shuttle groundtrack
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:30:36 -0700
Gary & Zuiks;

I'd like to follow up on my previous msg re shuttle landing tonite.

I found a web site that has the info needed:
http://shuttle.nasa.gov/realdata/groundtracs/index.html

I must say that my assumption that I might have a chance to see the shuttle
pass over was pretty bogus. I would have to go South about 1000 miles to Baja
California!  Bad assumption, bad, bad, bad....

George

PS: Gary: good luck photoing it.  Use every camera & tripod you've got!  And,
check out the site, as they've got 2 possible de-orbit orbits, which would
change your pass-over time by about 90 minutes.