Re: [OM] Great Galloping Zweekos!

Subject: Re: [OM] Great Galloping Zweekos!
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:51:05 -0500
At 08:04 PM 7/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
System
>Photography's Best Kept Secret by Douglas Dubler<<<
>
>Tomoko,
>There will also be a followup article entitled "Great Zuikos" in the
>Nov/Dec issue of _PHOTO Techniques_, about "well kept secrets" in the
>Zuiko lens line. It was planned for the Sep/Oct issue, but I didn't have
>room, so it got bumped; I know the author really well and I can kick him
>around without an iota of respect.*
>
>--Mike
>
>*Okay, I wrote it. <s>
>

>Mike Johnston, Editor-in-Chief
>_PHOTO Techniques_ magazine

Hi Mike,

I think Photo Techniques is the magazine that used to be called Darkroom
Techniques?  This was the one indispensible magazine to me 10-15 years ago.
 The subscription lapsed in a period of catastrophe, but I'll have re-up it
again.  Good to have you here.

I hope Gary Reese will be duly credited in your forthcoming article. ;-)

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA