[OM] The shop in Lausanne

Subject: [OM] The shop in Lausanne
From: Omer Nezih GEREK <gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:32:00 +0200 (MET DST)
I found the phone and fax numbers of the shop which carries the Oly items
I've mentioned before. I've talked to them and learned that they do not
accept credit cards (stupid! stupid! stupid!@!@%&) It's europe, you know.
They were closed at noon, so I learned the name of the shop, first (Photo
Maxim), and later, I found the following numbers in the phone book:
Ph: ++ (41) (21) 323 09 81
Fx: ++ (41) (21) 323 35 94

They still have everything I have mentioned.

They say that they ship the items after a money transfer, or something
like that.. You can talk about the shipping and transfer details and all
that. Someone had asked for further detail about the lenses. The
conditions of 65-200/4, 100/2, and 24/2.8(MC) are perfect. The bellows
is an old one, and the chrome OM2N has normal wear, not as good looking
as the OM3.

...and thanks for the clarification about the sensor in the OM3 ;-)

Best,

Omer Nezih Gerek, PhD.
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL)
Signal Processing Laboratory (LTS)
CH-1015 Ecublens
Lausanne, Switzerland
http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~gerek