Re: [OM] thought about AF, bought an OM4... ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] thought about AF, bought an OM4... ;-)
From: Terry Mair <tmair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:37:10 -0600
Well now I feel at home I just went through the same thing except it wasn't
Nikon,
but I did just buy an OM-4 after I decided to stick with OM, inspite of the
lack of
support, as far as the lens' go what can really go wrong with them as long as
you
keep them out of the water, there pretty simple equipment and as for the body's
keep my fingers crossed, I read that the human eye still focuses more precise
then
auto focus!!!
Terry (hard to type with fingers crossed)