Re: [OM] Question on OM-1(n) switch

Subject: Re: [OM] Question on OM-1(n) switch
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 18:30:42 +0200
Dan

My little OM1N has a small part of its white strip missing.  It's paint I
think that merely flakes away after a time.

Chris

BTW

Isn't this just the busiest group of emailers ever!  I went to Brussels for
a tutorial (MBA) yesterday, stayed the night and saw La Grande Place, took
a couple of photos of my wife's yellow New Beetle with the lovely 21/3.5 in
LG Place and returned to something like 80 messages.  Now I know that
people like me are always wandering OT, but it seems like a fairly exciting
place to be at the moment... and of course I don't have TIME to sit here
and enjoy it! ;-)

cb