[OM] OM-30 autofocus lens

Subject: [OM] OM-30 autofocus lens
From: "Anthea Craig" <antheacraig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:30:47 +0100
I have an OM-30 OMF on the other side of the pond) and I am trying to get hold
of the 35~70mm AF F4 lens for it.  I have read the discussions in your
archives, but there wasn't any owners opinion.  Does anyone have any experience
of using this
lens & camera combination?  I am unsure what to expect compared to a modern
autofocus SLR in terms of speed & accuracy and the trade off in terms of cost
between buying this lens or trading up to a new camera.  I would be grateful
for any
feedback!
Cheers,
Anth.